The 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display delivers an amazing 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution. Designed specifically for the creative professional, this display provides more space for easier access to all the tools and palettes needed to edit, format and composite your work. Combine this display with a Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, or PowerMac G5 and there's no limit to what you can achieve.
The Cinema HD features an active-matrix liquid crystal display that produces flicker-free images that deliver twice the brightness, twice the sharpness and twice the contrast ratio of a typical CRT display. Unlike other flat panels, it's designed with a pure digital interface to deliver distortion-free images that never need adjusting. With over 4 million digital pixels, the display is uniquely suited for scientific and technical applications such as visualizing molecular structures or analyzing geological data.
Offering accurate, brilliant color performance, the Cinema HD delivers up to 16.7 million colors across a wide gamut allowing you to see subtle nuances between colors from soft pastels to rich jewel tones. A wide viewing angle ensures uniform color from edge to edge. Apple's ColorSync technology allows you to create custom profiles to maintain consistent color onscreen and in print. The result: You can confidently use this display in all your color-critical applications.
- Single cable with elegant breakout for connection to DVI, USB and FireWire ports
- Built-in two-port USB 2.0 hub for easy connection of desktop peripheral devices.
- Two FireWire 400 ports to support iSight and other desktop peripherals
Sleek, elegant design
- Huge virtual workspace, very small footprint.
- Narrow Bezel design to minimize visual impact of using dual displays
- Unique hinge design for effortless adjustment
- Support for VESA mounting solutions (Apple Cinema Display VESA Mount Adapter sold separately)
Screen size (diagonal viewable image size)
- Apple Cinema HD Display: 30 inches (29.7-inch viewable)
- Thin film transistor (TFT) active-matrix liquid crystal display (AMLCD)
- 2560 x 1600 pixels (optimum resolution)
- 2048 x 1280
- 1920 x 1200
- 1280 x 800
- 1024 x 640